Hey all, my name is Ella and this is the end of my second year at uni and since beginning this course I am just only becoming aware of the many different threads of accounting there is and I am just so excited to get learning.
I have started this blog for my Using Accounting For Decision Making course, and it seems even though it's easy enough to think our own thoughts I am finding it very difficult to jot them down for the world to see, So bare with me if any of this is terrible to read.
As I said before I am in my second year of my Bachelor of Accounting degree, I also work part time for the Australian Red Cross Blood Service as Nursing Assistant (quite a different field to my studies). When I'm not busy with work or studying (which is almost never) I'm at home looking after my little furbabies Hedwig and Zeus.
Hope to hear from everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment