Thursday, 30 April 2015

Assignment 2 Draft for Feedback

Here's a draft to Assignment 2, it's not quite finished yet but feedback would be appreciated. :)


https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1BB7CFC856FC4BFF!512&authkey=!ACgasCNGIPzb4kw&ithint=file%2cdocx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    It was great to read over your draft today, it looks great so far. First impression of the assignment was great, love the layout and colours you have used. As I was reading through I wrote down a few key points but I did struggle to find anything real negative so this isn't going to be to constructive.
    1) Love the layout and contents page, haven't seen anyone actually using such a formal layout so I think that is really good.
    2) You speak from a very personal angle and from my understanding that is what they are asking for.
    3) Your being very honest about how you have been dealing with the assignment. It is actually so nice to hear I am not the only one who struggles with the KCQ’s.
    4) From what I can tell I think that your financial statement is looking really good and I couldn't see anything out of place so YEAH!

    I hope that this feedback helps and I think you have done very well on this so far.

    ReplyDelete