Sunday, 29 March 2015

Assignment Draft

Hello there,

Below I have attached a link to my draft, I would love for everyone to comment their feedback. I'm happy to return the favour.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1BB7CFC856FC4BFF!493&authkey=!AL26Pyto4VWEaXU&ithint=file%2cdocx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,

    Just to start off I would like to say awesome blog! Really enjoyed reading this this morning, I too like clean cut information and answers so to see how someone else who has a similar style addresses this assessment has been refreshing.

    I have gone over your assignment draft (keeping in mind I have never marked or assessed an assignment before) but first impressions was really good. Following the criteria I think you are definitely on you way to meeting that, you have addressed your concerns about the company and their financial report (I haven’t seen this in may drafts yet). Just by reading your description on your company I have gained a good understanding of what they do, you are very informative.

    I can only advise on two things and that is maybe the layout of your assignment. I personally like it but with the way that this course is going maybe “fluffing” it up a bit could be helpful more focusing on the cover page? The second thing is that there is no link to the spreadsheet. They are literally the only things that I could give feedback on and it seems like you are definitely on track from my understanding of the assessment.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella,

    Fantastic work on your assignment so far! Loving the set out of your blog & actual assignment.

    Looks like you have a great understanding of your company and the criteria of the assignment.
    It's really well set out and informative. Awesome KCQ's that you have for your company.

    Looks like you are really on track for this assignment. Good job.

    :)

    ReplyDelete